cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System error in routine FI_TAX_GET_TXJCD_LEVELS error code 2 function builder TAX2

nitin_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting following error when releasing the invoice to accounting.

"System error in routine FI_TAX_GET_TXJCD_LEVELS error code 2 function builder TAX2"

I searched the SCN but did not find the relevant solutions.

The sales order is created by EDI,850 Idoc will come to SAP and order will be created automatically by batch job.But in that order the Tax Jurisdiction code is not coming for Ship to party.Actually Ship to party is a one time customer,so when ever we are creating manual orders then tax jurisdiction code is coming,but when the sales order is created by EDI,it is not coming.We just put the street .postal code and region and tax juridiction code automatically comes in the manual sales orders.

Kindly help me on this

Thanks in advance

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

It was happening due to one user Exit, so we modified the User exit and it worked

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Looks like you are missing something in your scenario. Whenever you create the sales order for one time customer you need to key certain information about the customer for example name address etc. Not sure whether you have those field mapping or not make sure that you are receiving all the required information and is mapped correctly in ECC. Could you please provide how orders are created I mean if its idoc then which message type etc.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

nitin_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for your reply,

You are right,whenever I am creating order manually for one time ship to party,system is asking Name,Address,City,Zip code and region.So when we put those values and click enter, then tax jurisdiction code is automatically determined.But when the order is created by Idocs, then the Idoc having same values like Name,Address,Region etc,  that time tax jurisdiction code is not determined automatically.We are using external Vertex system for tax.And I notice also still now  its happening for one customer only.

Regards,

Nitin

nitin_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

The message type is ORDERS

Nitin

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

The message type Orders inturn calls BDC of VA01. Please check you have mapped the fields correctly and execute this idoc in foreground in We19 and see where exactly its going wrong . May be you need to adjust the screen and fields.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

nitin_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks very much Atul !!

You are right, actually there is a mapping problem.Bill to party Address,zip code,region are also coming

in the IDoc which is causing problem to Ship to Party,we need to skip that Bill to party information in the IDoc.

Nitin

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at the following note:-

• Note  1667415 - Error message FF769 occurs when trying to release a billing document to accounting

G. Lakshmipathi

nitin_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipati,

Thanks for your reply,

The above note said that when already existing billing having this error we can cancel the invoice and add that jurisdiction code in the sales order and recreate the billing.

But in my case ,why that jurisdiction code is not determined automatically in the sales order ?

Kindly suggest me on this

Nitin

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure whether this OSS note will show you the right direction

• Note 491073 - IDoc ACLPAY derivations for tax base and TXJCD

If not, have a look at this thread

G. Lakshmipathi

nitin_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipati,

That Note is not relevant to this issue and in the thread solution is not mentioned.Only it is mentioned the issue is resolved.

Actually our tax is determined by external Vertex system.

kindly suggest me

Nitin

nitin_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Can anybody help me on this?

Regards,

Nitin

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check

IF I_BUKRS IS INITIAL AND I_KALSM IS INITIAL.

X_ERROR = 'X'.

MESSAGE E769 WITH NAME '1' 'TAX2' RAISING PARAMETER_ERROR.

ENDIF.

IF I_TXJCD IS INITIAL.

X_ERROR = 'X'.

MESSAGE E769 WITH NAME '2' 'TAX2' RAISING PARAMETER_ERROR.

ENDIF.

TTXJ-TXJCD ,

Check the table  TTXJ -Table for Tax Jurisdiction

Here Your tax procedure maintain so system will check the this table gives above eroor

check once this

nitin_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bojja,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked the TTXJ table and found, there are so many tax jurisdiction codes assigned to our tax procedure.

So here what should I do to resolve that error? I hope all the tax jurisdiction codes should be assigned to Tax procedure.

Kindly suggest me on this

Regards,

Nitin

nitin_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bojja,

Sorry !!

Actually in the table TTXJ there is no entry for our tax procedure.So how to go further ?

regards,

Nitin