Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment BOM not displayed in Structural dispaly

mahesh_madhavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I understand that similar questions were answered in the forum before. But I still have the same problem even after following the advices in the community.

I created an equipment BOM with a material inside it. Now I went to IH01/IH04 and tried to see the spare part in the list, but it was not getting displayed. I chose the option of BOM explosion in the selection screen, chose the correct plant for which the Eqmt BOM was created and also chose the correct validity dates, yet I cannot see the BOM in the list. I tried to reach the same screen from the Equipment Master record, but still the message 'No substructure available Expand structure upwards?'

Please advise how to fix this issue. Is some configuration missing or is this standard SAP error.

Cheers,

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

Verify this too.

In Selection screen area 'Parameters (for BOM Explosion)', the middle checkbox should be Blank. You can tick the bottom one. (You are not allowed to tick the first one. But If you Tick the middle one, the BOM components will not be shown (because of the fact that usually these components are not declared PM assemblies)

KJogeswaraRao

mahesh_madhavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jogeswara,

Thanks a lot! However I have tried as your advice and still no change in the output!

mahesh_madhavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Also, I cannot see this BOM in the order if I try to choose 'List' button in the Components tab. So something could be wrong with the equipment BOM itself.

Thanks,

Mahesh

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Please let me know have you  creating The work order for Maintenance Plant which are assign to Planing Plant  ?

have you created Bill Of Materials at Planing Plant Level then same Planning Plant will be used for determine the Bill Of Material structure List.So Create the Work Order which having Same Planning Plant as that of Bill of Materials.

Br

Rakesh

mahesh_madhavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks a lot for your help!

However I found out the issue. It was due to some improper configuration where the 'Selection ID' was not maintained against the Plant maintenance BOM usage(4). And also the mapping between the selection ID and Application(INST) was incorrect. I corrected this and now it shows correctly everywhere.

Cheers,

Mahesh

Answers (0)