cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MM CERTIFICATION PREPARATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is Prem here, I worked as Functional Consultant and have experience of 5+yrs in ERP Implementation, Business Process Regg, Gap Analysis, Requirement gathering, inventory mgmt, Sourcing and procurement, order management .

I am quite tensed as i have left my job and planning for SAP Certification, I have enrolled for SAP MM batch which is commencing on 16th Feb 2015.

I want to prepare myself ...

Please guide me how to go ahead for self studies..

Regards

Prem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

The best method to pass the exam ;

GRILL that four SAP MM books,Procurement 1,2 etc.. i mean burn it in your brain. If you are an online student, keep watching videos until it gets stored in your memory.

i cleared MM exam with 96 percent, 2 years ago in the second attempt through a  thorough and solid 3 months grilling  of that  MM books.

Hope you understood, Now i am after BW/BI module, hope i should start the DRILL's.

Thanks

Naveen

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

You should not have resigned the job.

Nevertheless, you have taken a decision, now, there is no point to regret.

Please concentrate on your training and try to get certified. Hopefully, your training partner would provide you some sort of assistance.

Hopefully with your 5+ years implementation experience and certification, it might be that difficult to get a job.

Keep focused, all the best.

Kind Regards,

Ravi