Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting access to profit center / cost center reports based on user responsible

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to give access to cost center and profit center reports only for ones own cost/profit center.

like if I own 2 cost center and 3 profit center (can be identified by transaction code KS03 / KE53, through user responsible field)

when I run cost centre report I should have access only to 2 cost centre and when I run profit centre report I should have access only to 2 Profit centre.

Already have the restriction based on hierarchy in authorization objects K_CCA and K_PCA.

please suggest

Many thanks in advance for your time and suggestions.

best regards.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member407325
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked and followed the Note 1331317 - EhP3: Authorization check for profit center?

Please mention some examples of reports that would be used.

BR

Ewa

0 Kudos

Hi Ewa,

Many thanks for your time.

We already have the restriction on standard hierarchy of cost centre and profit centre.

we need one more level of authorization checking which will be done on the master data, like if my username is mentioned in cost centre master data (KS03), then only user should be allowed to view details in cost centre reports ( S_ALR_87013611, S_ALR_87013612, S_ALR_87013613).

Similarly in profit centre like if my username is mentioned in profit centre master data (KE53), then only user should be allowed to view details in profit centre reports (S_ALR_87013326, S_ALR_87013327).

please suggest.

Best regards.