cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do sales order changes pick up after an outbound delivery order is generated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question:  An outbound delivery order is generated against a sales order.  Subsequently, a change is made to the sales order (such as a change in price, or payment terms, for example).  When the delivery order invoices, will it pick up the change?  Or does the DO need to be cancelled and a new one generated in order to pick up the change?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

Normally, a change in sales order will update the follow-on existing delivery document.

You will need to cancel the delivery first and then create a new delivery after changing SO.

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry, I missed a "not".

Normally, a change in sales order will not update the follow-on existing delivery document.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you generated a delivery, system will not allow you to change the price since the "Update" button would be greyed out.  Let me know if you are able to change the price after delivery is generated.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the standard system price and payment term is not to copy to delivery, you have to specify what fields to change and test by yourself.

I try to change ship-to-party on SO with a existing delivery, system will pop on a message "Consider the subsequent documents" and not to effect to existing delivery.

Hope that will help u.

B/R.

Adrian