cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in deleting relation in a message/ticket - Sap Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Solution Manager Experts,

My requirement is to delete relation in a ticket.

I have two messages/tickets : 8000007034 and 8000007035 respectively.

Can you please tell me the steps to follow or the prerequisite to be in position to successfully delete this relation?

I am getting this warning message on saving the changes made to the message after deleting the relation. The relation 8000007035 re-surfaced as per the printscreen.

Thank you in advance for your usual help.

Cordially,

Yovish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yovish,

I know two ways to remove the relationship between message/tickets:

Option 1: is to open the ticket in the WEBUI and open the menu "related transactions". In there you should be able to remove the relation between tickets with the trash bin icon.

Option 2: is to open the ticket in the SAPGUI via transaction CRMD_ORDER find your ticket ID and open the relationship option. delete the relationship from there.

I hope this helps you solve the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Wouter,

Thank you for your reply.

I am not finding the delete relation functionality in the transaction CRMD_ORDER. Can you please guide me via a printscreen?

Thank you in anticipation and have a nice day ahead.

Cordially,

Y0v!5h.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yovish,

I am sorry I was mistaken, you can only display the relationship of the precending document in transaction CRMD_ORDER.

I have did some research for you and found a page here on SCN which provides a report to remove these relationships on table level. However my advise is to use default SAP and use the WEBUI to remove the relationship between documents.

Remove linked documents from document flow - CRM - SCN Wiki

I hope this helps you, sorry I could not provide an easier answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Wouter,

Thank you a lot for your help. 

Cordially,

Yovish.