cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needs to create Multiple Incidents for Multiple entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

I am new to Solution manager , I have one requirement that I needs to create Multiple incidents for multiple entries in the Detailed Info.

I tried to implement the BADI "BADI_CUSTOM_SUPNOTIF" but It's not working . I have used the method CL_DSWP_BPM_ALERT_API=>CREATE_INCIDENT for to create the Incident.

Please suggest me any body how to create Custom multiple incidents automatically based on the number of entries in the output list.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

you can use function module SUP_STSUP_NOTIFICATION_CREATE to create tickets.

This function module is used if you create an incident with the menu item 'Help-->Create Support Message' in SAP GUI.

Best Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph Kronauer,

Thanks For your reply, I am not creating incident through GUI Menu,My incidents are creating automatically when an alert trigger, At that time system is creating only one incident for one alert , But here my requirement is to create multiple incidents for multiple entries in single alert.

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Any Suggestions ??

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am successfully creating multiple incidents by using the BADI Implementation which I have provided in my original thread  for single alerts, But here i am facing one problem that I am getting multiple incidents automatically irrespective of my output data entries.

I am not able to trouble shoot what exactly the problem is ???

Anybody please suggest me how to trouble shoot automatically custom incident creation.

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Any Suggestions ??

Regards

Mani