cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suppressing Warning Messages in EasyDMS on Status Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

We are experiencing a bothersome issue when changing the status on documents in EasyDMS.  We are on version 7.1.4.3 and also have PLM 7.02 implemented with ECC 6.0 EhP7.

When we change the status of a document to Released or Inactive, we are getting the warning message "Status does not allow you to change certain data" (message 26035).  We know the effect of changing to these statuses and would prefer to not have to click through "OK" (potentially multiple times) when changing to this status.

When changing the status using CV02N in ECC, it appears the message is being displayed at a different point in the code from EasyDMS.  The message is displayed (correctly) after having changed the status and then attempting to edit the document.

Based on the differences between EasyDMS and CV02N, it would appear the message is being displayed in EasyDMS at the wrong time.  We have not found any notes that would indicate this is a bug.

Does anyone know how to suppress warning/information messages upon changing the status on documents via EasyDMS?

Thanks,

Bill

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Bill,

please implement the SAP notes 2099425 and 2122720 which should help to avoid this issue.

Best regards,
Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the recommendations Christoph.  Note 2099425 doesn't appear to be released.  Is this a pilot release to which we need to be added to the list?

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

I'm sorry, I just saw that the note has status 'pilot release'. Maybe you can tell me the customer number by mail to christoph.hopf@sap.com then I can add it to the list of pilot customers and you save the time to open a ticket.

Best regards,

Christoph

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

thanks for the mail. I've added the customer number now and as soon as our note database will be refreshed the note should be accessible.

Best regards,
Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Christoph!  The issue has been resolved.

rodrigo_arai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

We have the same issue.

I´ll send to your e-mail the customer number for release the Note 2099425.

And regarding Note 2122720, I´d like to ask to you if you have one Note to our Valid Release:

Component: EA-APPL

Release: 604

SP-Level: 0006

Support Package: SAPK-60406INEAAPPL - Level: 0000

Short Description of Component: SAP Enterprise Extension PLM, SCM, Financials

Support Package Patch: -

The Note 2122720, the valid releases are: 606;616;617.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards from Brazil.

Rodrigo Arai

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

I've added the customer number to the note 2099425.

But these notes are valid for the SAP_APPL package from release 606 onwards.

Best regards,

Christoph

Answers (0)