cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing this issue. when I am updating quantity price is not getting updated as quantity.

I am not sure why condition control is E here. my understanding is it should be A if we change the quantity

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to force price redetermination in sales order with userexit_new_pricing_vbap in MV45AFZB. Here you can check data by VBAK and VBAP.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not trying to redertemine prices but I need price to be changed if quantity was changed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raki,

In your previous replies, you mentioned that in DEV, Pricing type is 'E'. Is this a production issue?

If it is not, then why don't you check impact in DEV by changing 'E' to 'A'?

I'm repeating myself that when Pricing type is 'E', condition value & basis gets fixed irrespective of your quantity adjustments.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

If pricing type is E will the manual pricing condition will be carried over?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly try with Cond.Control  field as "F - condition value fixed" instead of E and check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is pricing is not getting updated due to copy control E..even though qunatity was changed..I cannot chnage copy control as per this req. any suggestions to update the price based on qunatity in return order..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raki,

Please note that when you use Pricing Type 'E' (Adopt price components and fix values), system behaves the same way as in 'D' (Copy pricing elements unchanged) but neither the condition basis nor the condition basis value are redetermined. As a result, if you change quantity, it will not change the values (and you know it too!!)

Since you do not want to change the pricing type at Copy Control levels, you might have to use user-exit USEREXIT_CHANGE_PRICING_RULE of the program MV61AFZA to change the pricing type to other than 'E' based on the specific conditions you want.

Kindly let us know if you still require any other information.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will try this but I need to restrict this by sales doc type can I do that..and I am thinking to change condition category to L for a condition X. But that condition has from and to step apliied on other condition. so, if use condition category L will this work? meaning will my price change according to quantity?

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Raki rada,

Cond Control is an Information field, it will not affect the calculation.

For the issue,

It is showing

111.58  X 10 Ea = 1115.80

Are you getting in subsequent quantity uodate: If so try to update the price manually by selecting the UPDATE ICON and Choose option "B or C"

Please post the findings.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

My issue I had changed the quantity but quantity is not changing for this condition. so, we are getting wrong net price..But this is working fine in Quality system. But I had checked configuration steps everything looks same but in quality system condition control is A. which is right If I change quantity condition control should be A but in Dev it is showing as E.

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

In your pricing procedure please check any Alt. Cal type _____ assigned for this condition type.

In the screen shot, it is not shown.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found this is because of copy controls But I cannot change that.. is there a way to update pricing based on quantity..

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

where did you change the quantity. Is it at the sales order item level or only at the condition screen level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Item level