cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Support Pack issues in Travel

0 Kudos

We are on ECC 604, Support Stack 16, HRSP 82, as of late November 2014.

We have had reports of a number of issues in ESS Expense reporting since then. One resolved, but now trying to tackle these most recent:

1. Employees' Date of Birth is no longer hidden.
  2. In the View My Trips and Expenses, the view is no longer automatically refreshed. We have instructed the user to manually click the refresh button, but apparently not everyone is happy with that solution.
  3. In the View My Trips and Expenses, trips created in 2014 are no longer visible. 2013 and 2015 are there, but 2014 is not. In some cases, the trip was submitted, but not yet approved. The manager can no longer bring it up to approve. The employee cannot bring it up to attach receipts.

Those are the issues that were brought to our attention this week by some irate users. Really afraid of what else might be lurking. Hoping someone can offer some assistance.

Thank you, in advance!

Connie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Connie,

1. --> What date of birth and where? Can you elaborate? Screenshot? (I wasn't aware this information is published anywhere at all)

2. --> To avoid searching in the source code (there was a change in EHP4 in the Outbound plug for the Powl refresh), check in the respective POWL Query what Refresh Type is selected. Standard is "manually", try changing it to something else e.g. "refresh on every selection", save, transport, run POWL_D01, see if that helps. In ECC 606, it's refreshed by default from the outbound plug again (. . .)

3 --> Debug Method IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_OBJECTS of CL_FITV_POWL_FEEDER_TRIPS to see why this happens.

Cheers, Lukas

P.S. Don't worry, it'll still be a lot worse when upgrading from EHP4 to EHP6..

0 Kudos

Thank you, Lukas,

# 1 has been fixed. If not hidden, the dob shows when adding employee participants to an expense report.

I have passed your message on the other two to our developer.

By the way, loved your rant blog on FI-TV-PL!

Thanks, again, Connie

Answers (0)