cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have used SAP doc mgmt for years. We copied a client and now when I configure a Class to my DMS DIR and go to CV01n Additional Data NONE of the characteristic entry boxes show up. Additional Data is blank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used SAP doc mgmt for years. We copied a client and now when I configure a Class to my DMS DIR and go to CV01n Additional Data NONE of the characteristic entry boxes show up. Additional Data is blank.

It appears there must be some high level setting missing in the client. I have checked all authorizations and cannot find a difference between this client and all of the other clients we have. Only this one client does not show the class characteristics in the Additional Data tab.

Any ideas of why this standard function is not working). It does not matter which DIR I config the 017 class to, nothing shows on Additional Data.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marty,

I am not very sure but please can you check if your DMS class entries (Class type 017) are available in KSSK table.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is resolved. We are working in a sandbox with Class configuration on a DMS issue related to standard class 017. There are no standard settings in SPRO - Cross-Application Components | Maintain Object Types and Class Types | for the object type DRAW that will allow "auto-populating" characteristic values as we do with VC class 300.

For whatever reason DRAW and class 017 are not configured by SAP in the same manner as class 300 for example.

We made a config entry for DRAW Class 017 VBAP. Let's just say the system did not like that.

We are exploring other options.