cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg_Access Request completion error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Currently we have configured our initiator in such a way when ever there is new or change request being raised, then it will take the path which has two stages (1.Manager 2.Role Owner).

I have two issues, where the request is initially routed correctly to Manager and while manager is approving by selecting the request from his inbox then the system is prompting for user name and password(which is an issue as manager has logged into grc and navigated to his inbox from NWBC).After which the request is moved to Role Owner stage and once the role owner performs the risk analysis and then tries to approve after the request is approved, the request gets struck and it is not moving further.Please find the attached screenshot.

Thanks and Regards,

Naga.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sandeep_devaki
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

For the first issue where Manager is asked for userid and password there is a seeting in MSMP Task setting for a stage . Un check the option for Re affirm approval . With this first issue will be resolved .

For the second issue please check  provisoning action setiings for the connectors defined . the connector should be assigned to Provision (4).

Let me know if this helps

Regards

Sandeep Devaki

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Just to add some more information, this seems to be working fine for single roles while when i try to assign a business role to a user through ARQ request, then it is getting struck after being approved in final stage.

Also please find the debug log.

Thank you very much in advance for the help.

Thanks and Regards,

Naga.

former_member204479
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maram,

Can you please verify if the business role being used is mapped to technical roles properly from "Role Maintenance" section? And they all have appropriate status as production.

Thanks,

Sammukh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sammukh,

Thank you for the reply, i have tried checking all those stuff again, but i see that every thing is maintained correctly. Also please check the below screenshot of SM58 T-RFC's getting struck when i raise a GRC ARQ request for assigning a business role to user.

Thanks and Regards,

Naga.