cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass update of Plant in Sales Order line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

My client has a requirement. There are around 1500 sales order line items for which the material consumption is not updated. To update it, he wants to remove the Plant from all lines, save the orders and then again update the plant in it.

I tried to do it using MASS transaction. But the problem is there are specific line item numbers in the client's excel file, for example -

order - 1111, item 30

order - 2222, item 20, 40, 70

order - 3333, item 40, 60

order - 4444, item 30, 40, 60, 80, 90, 110, 220

How do I handle this situation in MASS? If I copy all order numbers and item numbers in the selection screen, it will fetch all item numbers for a sales order. Hope you understand my point.

Secondly, after the selection is done, how can I delete Plant for all the selected lines. I am unable to find a multiple selection button so as to "blank" the plant field for all together.

Thanks in advance

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vikas

I do not think you will be able to use MASS transaction for your requirement, unless you want to do it by one Sales order at a time.

Given your sales Order volume I would say a simple LSMW program will do.

Balaji

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure, if your incompletion procedure allows you to save the order without a Plant (leaving the field blank) for the line item. Try to do it for a sales order and if it works...you can do the mass change from VA05 transaction. The option is available in the menu at...Edit - Mass Change - New Plant.