Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Rate Increase during Miro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I Have an issue while doing MIRO.

The Problem is we have created PO with excise 10 % and posted MIGO as well as Excise invoice also.But Later Excise % Got increased from 10 to 12.

Due to this My MIRO Value is getting changed,but if i want to reverse MIGO it is not possible because the quantity got consumed fully.

in this case,i need Your valuable suggestion on how can i go with Posting MIRO??? Please Guide..

Thanks In Advance.

Vinai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can post an adjustment entry for Excise amount in J1IH using Additional Excise option. Please note that J1IH doesnot propose the difference amount in MIRO transaction. MIRO transaction fetches the Excise duties whatever posted during J1IEX for that Excise invoice from J_1IGRXREF table.

If you want to post the difference Excise amount, use GL account tab in MIRO and adjust it. Else use FB60 and post the difference to the Vendor.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinai,

1. First you have to post additional excise in J1IH by selecting additional excise button for the GR document.

2. After that do MIRO, the system will debit cenvat clearing with 12%.

Regards,

Mukthar

0 Kudos

Hi Mathur,

Thanks for your reply...But when i am trying to capture it is asking for Profit center which is not available to input.

it is showing only cost center and Business Area fields and it is giving ABAP DUMP when i forcefully trying to save after entering CC & Business area.

please find the dump.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the Tax Procedure TAXINJ/TAXINN?

What is the Process flow that you follow from PO to MIRO?

Check in PO what is the tax rate in Invoice Tab-Taxes-10 or 12%

Regards

Binoy

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can post an adjustment entry for Excise amount in J1IH using Additional Excise option. Please note that J1IH doesnot propose the difference amount in MIRO transaction. MIRO transaction fetches the Excise duties whatever posted during J1IEX for that Excise invoice from J_1IGRXREF table.

If you want to post the difference Excise amount, use GL account tab in MIRO and adjust it. Else use FB60 and post the difference to the Vendor.

0 Kudos

Thanks Ashok,

I have done the same thing,i posted to G/L Accounts while doing MIRO.

Thanks

Vinai