Did you mean: 

Automatic Creation of multiple Transportation Lanes

mauro_candosin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all.

Is it possible to avoid following standard behaviour:

Change of Supplying Plant in the Special Procurement Type

If you have changed the supplying plant in the special procurement type in the ERP system, the SCM system creates a new transportation lane for the new combination of supplying plant (from special procurement type) and material/plant. The already existing transportation lane and the now invalid combination of supplying plant and plant in the ERP system is locked for orders in the SAP APO system. This can be seen from the lock indicator X that is set by the system.

Automatic Creation of Transportation Lanes - Transportation Lane - SAP Library

Our need for some SKU is to create automatically two T-Lanes. Considering user exit EXIT_SAPLCMAT_001, we added a new line on CT_CIF_MATLOC (and relative CT_CIF_MATLOCX) with different SUPPLPLANT, but the system obviously blocks (SPRKZ) the SKU on one of the two T-Lane.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mauro,

In my opinion you have to create a program to delete the lock indicator. First you have to extract the information from tr.lanes, then change (delete X indicator) and save. This job should be scheduled before heuristic run.

To extract data from tr.lanes you can use BAPI_TRLSRVAPS_GETLIST2. To change and save you can use BAPI_TRLSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2.

Hope that can help you!

Thanks.

Regards, Marius

mauro_candosin
Participant
0 Kudos

I am working on a similar solution. Using BAPI_TRLSRVAPS_GETLIST2 I am try to create the second T.Lane after the Core integration (CIF) of Materials.

The point is that I am on struggle with that bapi. I can not find sample codes.

Thank for your answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to create tr.lanes you have to use BAPI_TRLSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2 - Create or Change Transportation Lanes!

Thanks, Marius

mauro_candosin
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, sure. Just an error of copy/paste.

Answers (0)