cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

infoprovider

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to view infoprovider structure in DP.

Thanks&Regards,

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Please elaborate what exactly you would like to see. Infoproviders can be Infoobjects/Infocubes/ODS etc.

Regards,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created one POS with few charecteristics like location,product,region,division,ship to party and sold to party..

Now ..i want to send the data from bw to newly created POS as i said above..

Here, in BW environment.. i want create one new infoprovider with same keyfileds as like newly created POS. and i want store some data in this infoprovider..

After. this.. i will move the data from infoprovider to my POS.

Please tell me.. how to do this...

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

When a MPOS is created an infocube is created automatically with the same name of your MPOS. Go can see this in APO in RSA1 --> InfoProvider (check unassigned nodes).

Kind Regards,

Mariano

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra,

Please use Tcode RSA1 to create infocube by referencing fields from MPOS using Tcode - /n/SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN

This Infocube which you are manually creating can be named as per your needs

Another easy way is by using tcode /SAPAPO/SDP_EXTR -> then click on button - "Data Backup",  then click on Generate "Infocube from Planning Area" and provide required details and it will create new infocube.

Additionally for your information - an infocube with name exactly same as MPOS gets automatically created when MPOS is created/activated. Example - Your MPOS Name ZDP_MPOS, you will find infocube with name as ZDP_MPOS in RSA1 as well.

Please read here -

Creating InfoCubes for Use in Demand Planning - Planning Area Administration - SAP Library

Hope this will help

Thank you

Satish Waghmare