cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCA Dependency Analaysis Tool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please guide me where can I see "SCA Dependency Analysis" tool in solution manager to check the dependent software components to a lower level. I could see the "Upgrade Analyzer" in SM_WORKCENTER under Implementation/Upgrade tab, but not "SCA Dependency Analysis" tool.

Regards

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto service market place and im download sectiom select the SCA where you will see a link for Dependencies, something like a warning triangle symbol. That will give a complete list of dependencies.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got the necessary information now that there is no separate tool for "SCA Dependency Analysis" but the information given in market place itself beside a java component level gives this information as a cumulative.

Regards

Suresh

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Hope you are doing good.
Just my 2 cents in this matter. I am not sure whether you are aware of the SCA dependency note

1974464 - SMP: Information on SCA Dependency Analysis for Java download objects

Please note that not all dependencies, which are shown by the tool are necessarily "hard dependencies" and therefore not all of them are always required.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think it will be dependent to your Solution Manager version. But you can try this short manual - Analysing Dependencies of Upgrades - SAP Solution Manager - SAP Library

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for prompt response, but this link explains about UDA (Upgrade Dependency Analyzer) but not SCA Dependency Analyzer. Our solution manager version is 7.1 SP10.

Regards

Suresh