Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macros not working after re-initializing planning area

kartikr
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've recently re-initialized planning area, ran the consistency checks and copied back the data from the BIW infocube into planning area. When i go check in planning book, macros aren't working in interactive mode at all. Macro's are at detailed level and also defaulted at the start of planning book.

Any help will be appreciated and rewarded with points.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not able to identify the reason.
Please go through my document http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-47359 which is the 2nd one of a series of 3 documents.
Please make sure whether the macros are executed or not by using OK code MSDP_DBO.

Best Regards,
Ada

kartikr
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ada,

I've refered to your thread already and found that all macro's were executing correctly and i did get a pop up message.

Kind Regards

Kartik

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi, please explain how did you see macro does not work? e.g. values not changed? colors not marked? or ... ?
you can go on with the debugging, find out the macro's coding and check corresponding return tables ...
If you can provide some details, maybe I can give more suggestion.

kartikr
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ada,

Values are not changing, it was supposed to copy the data from the above rows and do some further calculations but i don't see it happening.

Regards

Kartik

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then you have to go inside the coding to debug further and CT_TAB and CT_TAB_OLD ...

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try deactivating and activiting the macro again. I had similar problem in the past and this fixed the problem.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

kartikr
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

I've tried deactivating and activating them,  but it wouldn't work.

Regards

Kartik

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

Please check if all the macros are active with correct sysntax in Macro workbench.

Also you can check any of the macro there by using option Test Macros to check if its working there correctly.

Also you can check if macros have been set to Directly Executable, so that you can execute it manually in SDP94.

Regards,

Alok

kartikr
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

In test workbench they are working perfectly fine and they have set as default executed when loading planning book.

Regards

Kartik

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Since the macro is working fine in test mode - then seems no issue with macro syntax.

Is the macro set to Directly executable or assigned to any event (Default/Start etc.)

Also is it working fine by running via background job?

Regards,

Alok

kartikr
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

They are assigned to default and start event.

Regards

Kartik