cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After support pack upgrade 10, in SPAM tcode, it is not reflected?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have upgraded my system to SP10, in ECC 6.0, but same in not reflected in SPAM tcode, when i checked in Package level.

I can see, CTS are imported with RC-4 & can also see in Display, but could not able to update in Package level.

Please let me know, what can be reason behind this, also solution by which i can able to see? Also let me know, although it is not reflected, is my system at SP10?

Thanks,

Anand.A.Tigadikar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

Can you please give the transports associated with Support pack import?

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hope after applying the support package you have CONFIRMED it. You can do it in SPAM transaction by pressing the confirm button.

After confirming you check your pakage level it should be updated.

May be this will help you.

Regards

Sumit Jain

**Reward with points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As sumit said check the trafic signal in SPAM TCode this should be in green colour. if this is yellow you need to confirm the support pack

Samrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already did that, but no results. It is also showing me Green color, which indicates no problems and SP is upgraded, but my concern is why it is not reflected in Package level?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check while in SPAM transaction when you select to Display the package level then u select the rite option there.

In DISPLAY in SPAM there are 4 options :

- New Support Package

- Aborted Support Package

- Imported Support Package

- All Support Package

Hope you are not selecting the New or Aborted or Imported options.

Once you have done the upgrade please change it to "All Support Package" option and then press DISPLAY.

Hope this works.

Regards

Sumit Jain

**Reward with points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already did this, but no results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You go to System>Status>Press button next to Component Version-->It will display the Latest patch level.

Please go and check the patch level der.

Regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already checked this, no results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand

You have imported the existing package which did overwrite on your system, try to import with the highest level again.

REgards

Anwer Waseem

SAP BASIS