Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find exact joblist ID for a MIC

aydinhn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can I see directly the exact joblist ID (Group) for a specific MIC number? In order to assign one joblist to an inspection lot.

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please explore PLMK table for this in SE16? I think it gives task list group number/(s) if you input MIC. But if you want to assign the inspection plan to inspection lot (I assume the lot should be in CRTD mode; otherwise it would have task list already assigned) you need not know the MIC apparently! From the material code of inspection lot you can search in QP03 whether the plan exists for this material or not. If not you can create new one.

Perhaps you must be having some logic in mind for this requirement!!

Anand

aydinhn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you but for my issue, I think is not a standard process. I have another question : I need to find an operation with more than 4 MIC (Master Inspection Caractheristic) in one inspection plan. There is a table for this?

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hüseyin,

Please can you go through one of my previous post below -

https://scn.sap.com/message/15639075#15639075

This will help you to fetch the correct MIC's form PLMK, which are non-deleted and can be used further.

You need one more step here as an extension to whatever explained in this thread. That is to find out '...find an operation with more than 4 MIC (Master Inspection Characteristic) in one inspection plan'. So you can add one more check as below -

a) You have got PLNTY = "Q", PLNNR = the inspection plan which is active for further checking.

b) PLNKN = received form PLAS, MERKNR = received form VORNR form PLPO which is non-deleted.

c) For each particular such nodes, please check the number of 'Active" record output where LOEKZ = BLANK in PLMK. If there are more than 3 records, that is the case you are looking for!!

Hope you can build your logic now.

Thanks,

Arijit