cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC10.1 Remediation View (SP7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am experiencing an issue trying to get the Remediation view working in GRC 10.1 (screen returns BLANK)

I rewviewed and applied a number of notes:

Issue Description:

When executing a user analysis, the technical view and business view work fine (for one user) however, the Remediation view brings back a blank screen.

this happens in either background or foreground.

I have restricted the analysis to one user and made as many restrictions on the selection criteria as I can but with no luck.

I have also configured the GW as per the SAP note (Local ystem alias etc) however this still has not resolved the issue.

If you guys have nay suggestions I would be most grateful.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

*Additional - I have also checked note: 2035538 (which is related to the WIKI you mention)

former_member192837
Participant
0 Kudos

Try to check Remediation View in IE9

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

are you working on IE9? If yes, did you check the following note:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1975874

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

Again, appreciate the response and your continued help.

Were running IE8 at the moment, and I am arranging for IE9 to be deployed locally to my machine to test if it is a browser incompatibility issue.

I spoke to SAP, and they said that it "should" work on IE8 / IE9 / IE10 (not IE11) and should also work on Chrome.

I think I need to look at the gateway settings again also, as im not sure this is 100% correct.

I will update the post soon as I have some more information and have tested your note (once upgraded to IE9)

Thanks Again.

Tobias

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

did you check the available document in SAP Wiki: http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/GRC/Remediation+View+Functionality+and+Configuration

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

Yes I have seen this and all config and system alias are set for GW as per the notes above and per the wiki you mention.

I have also had a local basis resource check the GW settings and as far as he can tell this is all ok.

Still struggling to work out why its not working.

Thanks