SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination id

former_member191210
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have defined ADI 01 at contract account level,while I post a document FPE1 it picks B1 instead of 01.

I wanted to pick 01,but it not happening,please advise me on this issue ?

Please find screen shot.

Best Regards

Amit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Is it happening for all types of FICA postings or for some particular processes.

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit.

Have you implemented any logic in some of the events, such as event 2100?

Is the contract account having any contracts assigned to?

Marko

Astrid_Gambill
Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there a different Acct Det ID on the contract?

former_member191210
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Marko Hello Astrid,

No I am not using contract object

Best Regards

Amit

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Is it happening for all types of FICA postings or for some particular processes.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks for your reply,

Its happening only when I post a receivables via FPE1.

I have one more doubt,while creating CA,If i do f4 on account determination id field it shows me available options,its fine.But if I go to FICAIMG-->contract account--->Define Account Determination IDs for Contract Accounts  I find other values.theses both are same or different one

Please have a look at attachment.

Thanks & Regards

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit.

There are two Account determination ID's: one for contract accounts and the other one for contracts. The one thats used on Contract Account level is this one: IMG - Financial Accounting (new) - Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable - Basic Functions - Contract Accounts - Define Account Determination IDs for Contract Accounts. Are you checking the correct one?

Also, this is the field (KOFIZ) that should be derived from the information entered in Contract Account master data (CAA1), when you post the document (FPE1). Assuming you have set up everything as you said, can you create a new "clean" contract account and see if this issue happens?

Marko

0 Kudos

Hi Marko

Thanks for you reply!!

I agree with you,but what I wanted to say,the image2 I attached was only from the path you described.

My confusion is how the f4 help for ADI field on CAA1 screen are different,it should be exactly same.

Thanks & Regards

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Can you check the properties for the Account determination field at the Contract Account level, that is getting populated with 01,02 &03.

I think its a custom field and not the actual Account determination field (FKKVKP-KOFIZ)

So that may be the reason why the field values are not matching with the Configured values in SPRO.

Thanks,

AB

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Yes exactly, there is difference in field property,

Please see the attachment.So could you guide me how I can make right values to be picked.

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

The first screenshot is for the FICA-X functionality, where as the Second one is the Original one that is used in FICA and for that the Configuration is done.

Go to T.code CAS2 and check field no. 215-Account determination characteristic.

In the field group, check whether the table name is mentioned as SI_FKKVKPSKCA and field name as KOFIZ_SD.

If not then you have to  make those changes.

Thanks,

Amlan