cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Values on the Invoice

swanandpanchi
Explorer
0 Kudos

User has created order with multiple line items.

For line item which is rejected on 16/12/2014 is copied to delivery document made on same date i.e. 16/12/2014 which should not happen according to standard functionality and item should not show in output invoice.

But still it is showing with Zero price in Invoice.

What could be the reason?

How can I solve it and give solution to user?

Thanks

Swanand Panchi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

swanandpanchi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks all for your Inputs.

I will check everything and let you all know.

Thanks.

Swanand,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swanand,

Are you using standard smartform or it is customized ?

If it is customized then it should be controlled in coding of smartform.

ATP.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swanand,

check the routine and requirement in the output procedure because the functionality in the requirement says

If sy-subrc = 0

end if.

I hope you have also checked the  status of the document if it is in rejected state or not, is it updated or not.

Thanks,

Sridhar.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
 item should not show in output invoice
NRP still it is printed

As it in output form, then there is no standard functionality in SAP to control this behaviour. You need to have a logic(code) in output forms to control this behaviour.

Thanks & Regards,

JP

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Swanand,

Activating this field NPR will probably not print this line item in the output of the sales order. But you are printing the billing document.

http://scn.sap.com/people/jyoti.prakash6

Further, this situation should not occur. As commented earlier, this line item should not populate in the subsequent documents e.g. delivery and billing document.

Please do one test, put this reason for rejection in the sales order, line item. Then create delivery and check if this line item is flowing to the delivery?

Is the billing delivery related OR order related?

TW

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Swanand,

After putting reason for rejection in an item, in the sales order; then that item should not flow to the delivery document. The printout screenshot shows - ordered qty = delivered qty = 5, so did user reject 5 qty in sales order but still these where delivered to the customer?

Please check the various fields in reason for rejection configuration, t-code OVAG

Reason for Rejection</title> <link href="/templates/ja_purity/favicon.ico" rel=&q...

TW

swanandpanchi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Thanks for your reply.

As per my analysis OVAG it is NRP still it is printed..

Yes Qty 5 was delivered to Customer. Price is not copied coz of Reason of Rejection.

What further analysis I can do?

Thanks

Swanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the order is rejected after the delivery is created or before. It could be possible that item was rejected after the delivery was created, in which case, the delivery will be processed and invoiced.

Regards,

Dinesh.

swanandpanchi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can you please guide me how to check that. Environment - Changes ? is it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes

Goto Environment and check the timing for Reason for Rejection.

and then goto delivery and check the creation of delivery in header.

Compare the timestamps of both.