Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i Create My Own Address in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am just trying to Create My Own Address but I Couldn't get any related site nor any post which could help me getting out with the Solution?

Is it Possible in Smart forms that i could Create my own Address or i need to just take the per-defined Address like ADRNR ??

Thanks In advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nooruddin,

You can create your own address by creating one address field in the smartform and then create text field with your address in it.

OR

You can also use the  ADRC table fields to display address.

Hope this helps !!!.

Regards,

Chaitanya.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member249399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ahemed,

You can create your address using template.

Thanks,

Ranjana

venuarun
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nooruddin,

You can create your own  Address in smartform by simplying creating a text and give your address on that text.

With Regards

Arun VS

archanapawar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to understand what do you mean by your own address. Either you can hard code the address which is not a good practice or you can fetch the address from ADRC table.

You can display address using Address node directly or you can create a text element where you can diplay the required fields from ADRC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nooruddin,

You can create your own address by creating one address field in the smartform and then create text field with your address in it.

OR

You can also use the  ADRC table fields to display address.

Hope this helps !!!.

Regards,

Chaitanya.

vinodkumar_thangavel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nooruddin,

It is possible to create and print your own address in Smart forms , either you can Odd code your own address in the Smart form field else if you change the address in the customer master (XD03) then the same will get reflected in the ADRC table .

Regards,

Vinodkumar.