cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in importing multiple XML schema

0 Kudos

Hi All,

according to reference guide, we can select multiple source files for source of type XML or XML schema while connecting to source in import manager.

i tried it and able to select multiple XML files for type XML Schema. But i am not able to select next source. the option "Retrieve Next Source File" is grayed out for me (File -> Retrieve Next Source File).

Please let me know how to get the next source file in this scenario.

thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kulbhushan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kulbhushan,

This option is to get next file sitting in the Port and comes in handy for exception handling.

Please try with Port option and with many files sitting in it.

Thanks,

Ravi

0 Kudos

thanks Ravi for your response.

Yes the option is available for type port. But its clearly mentioned in Import Manager reference guide that For Type=XML and Type=XML schema, you can select multiple XML source files,each having same structure.(Page 46).

I even tried with this and  i am able to select multiple XML files, but after displaying first file i am not able to fetch the 2nd file.

I also need this option for checking exception errors in the XML. and when there  are multiple XML files to check its cumbersome to every time click on connect to source and select files one by one.