cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Shopping Cart and Plant/SLoc relationship

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a requirement to develop a Report on Shopping Cart, The selection will be based on Plant, Storage Location and Delivery Date.

Which tables I should relate to get shopping Cart details based on Plant, Storage Location and Delivery Date.

Cheers

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

a) Please follow the following logic for the report to identify the shopping carts raised for a plant.

1) Table BBP_LOCMAP will give the business partner for the ECC plant

2) Table BUT000 will give the BP-GUID of the business partner of the plant

3) Place this GUID as partner number in table CRMD_PARTNER and take GUID with partner function 75 (plant) and for ship to address it is partner function 27

4) Place this GUID as GUID_SET into the table CRMD_LINK and take GUID_HI

5) Place the GUID_HI into CRMD_ORDERADM_I as item GUID to get header GUID

6) Using Header GUID you can get the shopping cart number from table From CRMD_ORDERADM_H

b) For delivery date use table BBP_PDIGP which has item GUID from table CRMD_ORDERADM_I

Regards,

Ravi Pachauri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Ravi.

if I want to use Search Help for Plant and Storage Location, can I refer the same master table as in ECC or there are different tables in SRM ?

Thanks

Sam

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

For search helps:

1) Plant: you can use the table BBP_LOCMAP in SRM

2) For Storage location you would need to use ECC table T001L as these are not replicated in SRM

For storage locations at transaction level for shopping carts, you can use SRM table BBP_PDBEI with the shopping cart item GUID from CRMD_ORDERADM_I

Hope this completes complete logic for you to design your reports.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi.

I have one more question.

The Order No. or Shopping Cart No. is the same ? is it the Transaction Number from CRMD_ORDERADM_H ?

if I want Delivery Address and Personal details of the SC Creator.. do I get from Ship to Party Business partner.. the same way as in ECC ?

Which table contains Item details of the SC such as Quantity, size/Dimension, Material No. and total value of the shopping cart..?

Thanks

Sam

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Please go to the transaction - BBP_PD in the SAP GUI and enter your shopping cart number in the field 'Object Number' field.

The deatils of the shopping cart along with the tables is displayed. Double click on the line items to get line item details of the shopping cart.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Yateesh

Answers (0)