cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charges calculated for multiples invoices to be shown only on the first invoice and not on the remaining

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

When a sales order is shipped and invoiced partially, we have some charges that  are calculated partially and customers receive invoices with part of those charges. They will receive in parts as per the number of shipments and invoices until sales order is completed.

our business requirement is  it would be more logical that these charges are invoiced on the first billing doc/Invoice and not to be charges on the other invoice

Since condition type aligned for these charges to  get calculated is   at item level  and the same is getting passed to shipment and  billing document and there fore If i have one multiple invoices for one sales order its passing/apportioning on to the invoices accordingly.But my client wants this whole charges to be shown on the first invoice itself and it should not to get apportioned nor to  repeat the same value in rest of the invoices for a given sales order.

Please let me know if there is any way out SAP SD  to over come this problem

Thank you

Mohit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

For this you have to write the routine with the help of abaper. If your condition type is of fixed amount then only requirement routine will do otherwise you may also need to develop the alternate calculation and/or base value routine too.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

Thanks for the suggestion .Yes condition type is fixed condition so if i understand correctly you are suggesting build routine in VOFM and assign this to condition type  so i think logic to put in this routine is if  the condition table value is pass on to the VBFA once then it should not be repeated in remaining invoices .what in case if the ivoice happens to be cancelled .please suggest

Thanks

Madhu

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

You can put the below logic.

From VBFA determine all the billing document. (you can distinguish billing documents based on document category). From the billing document pick condition record number and access konv. Sum up the condition value if it is greater than zero then no need to calculate this condition otherwise copy the value. May be you can also put the check if the sum is equal to order condition value.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain the condition record for the full amount and create the first billing document.  After saving the billing document, again go to VK12 and pre-close the validity prior to your first invoice date for that condition type.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

Thanks for your suggestion that sounds sensible but I am not sure if this can when we need to do this vk12 change at a mass scale . i will suggest this to my client

Thanks'

Mohite

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohite,

If your condition type in question, has to be a fixed value (calculation type : fixed value), then best option is to go for custom routines in your pricing as suggested by Atul already.

Else, if you can make your condition type with calculation type quantity/percentage, then this problem can be avoided.

Thanks

Jobi

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

What charges you want to populate on the first invoice?

Are you taking about the Price or any additional charges ?

If some other charges is there condition type which contains these charges is maintained manually or automatically ?

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santhosh--  They are just some additional charges which are getting calculated with the help of a Z condition type for each material and the same is getting carried over to the invoice

This is a fixed condition which is maintained automatically

Thanks

Mohit