cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem running with my standard fiori app in sandbox environment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am also in the process of testing the standard Fiori app by creating a extension project. Have made the necessary configuration for creating a sandbox environment. But when i am testing the app locally using sandbox environment then getting a blank screen only. Checked the console for errors and i am getting error related to component-preload.js (Error 404).On running my app-config file i am getting 404 error(i.e resource not found).

Attaching the screenshot of error message.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

First of all thanks for your quick response.

Can you share the link related odata proxy settings. as I couldn't able to find the exact            document on SAP extensibility.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Abbilash,

Here you go.

You can find it easily in .

Search the word proxy!

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem with the proxy in my Fiori Sandbox in eclipse, OData call can not be executed

also when I execute

http://localhost:8080/sap/opu/odata/sap/CRM_BUPA_ODATA/ContactCollection/$count

I changed the settings in the web.xml

did the changes of the service url in configuration.js

but still doesn't work.

Do you know what the problem can be?

KR,

Andy

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI Andy

this thread is a year old. Please do not resurrect old threads - it is against SCN rules of engagement as it confuses everyone & we get lots of complaints.  Please post a new discussion & add a link to the old thread

rgds

Jocelyn

0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/community/about/blog/2014/10/14/dr-frankenstein--please-stop-reanimating-the-dead

The technology changes so quickly that the current environment and versions are rather different now compared to a year or more ago.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Abbilash,

You can ignore the component-preload.js (Error 404) but you should look at the next error.

It is related with your component.js file. Please double check the component.js.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

The component.js error has been fixed but getting error as in the below image..

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Abbilash,

I think some OData proxy setting is missing. Please double check the docs in SAP Fiori UX - Extensibility.

Regards,

itsRahul
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Abbilash

how did you resolved the error in component.js