cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Illegal access to the viewer, please use a valid url.

Ganimede-Dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

from few days, each time that we try to display o webi qry I ca see this message:

Illegal access to the viewer, please use a valid url.

It's happen from Temp Lic Key are expiderd, from this event this message is displayed.

I've try to insert a permanent lic key but no solution, so I try with new temp license but no success.

On edit qry I can see:

L'eccezione generata è: Impossibile trovare i server in CMS SERVERBO:6400 e il cluster @SERVERBO.sendyourmind.it:6400 con il tipo fileserver e il servizio FileStoreV2. Tutti questi server potrebbero essere inattivi o disabilitati dall'amministratore. (FWM 01014)

If I try to open a qry from Web Rich Client I can see:

Impossibile recuperare il documento da File Repository Server. (WIS 30951) (WIS 30951)

On the server there are free disk space, 20 GB.

All server are up and runnung

Thank you so much.

Bye

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member59613
Contributor
0 Kudos

you need a new Key code that is valid first of all, then you need to manually Enable the services in the CMC/Servers section again.  The list you show in your screenshot shows the servers are all disabled.  This happens if your licence key expires.

Ganimede-Dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you.

I've already entered a valid license, so, I anble each server and restart the system so now I can see:

When I try to open a qry from Rich Client I can see:

Impossibile recuperare il documento da File Repository Server. (WIS 30951) (WIS 30951

When I try to open a qry from webi... only a white page is displayed..

Thank you.

former_member59613
Contributor
0 Kudos

That error means that Webi Rich Client cannot get the file from the repository server.  Can you open the same document from BI Launchpad?  If so, then the issue is with your WRC connecting to your Input/output FRS.  This is usually a firewall issue and you may need to open ports up for those servers.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ganimede-Dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos