cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc data points to other PI server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts.

We had a PI system where we developed the objects. IDocs were flowing from this PI system. Now a new PI server has come up. The New PI server has all the installation done in a similar manner as the old one. Infact the hostname of both the systems are same. I have exported all the sld data to the new sld including the technical systems and business systems. I have made the inboundRA configurations similar to the old PI server. I have transported ESR objects. ID objects have to be created again because we can not potentially transport the ICO's with Business systems to almost the same system. The transportation asks for the target group and the target.

Problem: IDocs are still going to the old PI system when triggered. IDoc_AAE configs in PI for inboundRA and rfc destinations have ecc systems gateway host and gateway service.

Please help.

Regards,

Nishant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

Change the RFC destinations of idoc to new PI server and check the logical systems too at ECC level

Regards,

Subhani

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sendhil_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

You would have to create a new Partner profile in ECC and that should have the outbound parameter of this idoc with RFC destinations pointing to your new PI.

--

Sendhil