cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error F5201 when running AFAB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I have a question, one of the key users of my client runned AFAB for a special period 13, I know thats not correct, but he did it.

Obviously since we are in 2015 the special period is closed. The thing is that I cant close the fiscal year in AJAB because I have an error message that a post run was created with errors and first we have to correct that in order to close the fiscal year.

I dont want to run AFAB for special period 13. I want to remove that error message and close the period. What options do I have?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina,

Once you run the depreciation in AFAB, it stores the data in the table TABA. Unless you run the depreciation for period 13 you cannot close the fiscal year. First check the error log for the period 13. However, you can delete the entry in table level. But it is not advisiable.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

When running AFAB transaction this message is coming out.

"Inconsistent amounts

Message no. F5704

Diagnosis

Item "0000000001" in the FI/CO document has the debit/credit indicator "H". Amounts in the FI/CO interface are assigned a +/- sign as follows:

Debit amounts are greater than or equal to zero

Credit amounts are less than or equal to zero

Not all the amounts in item "0000000001" meet this specification.

System Response

Data cannot be processed.

Procedure

This is a system error. It may be the case that one or more amount fields in the calling application were not filled correctly (as regards the above-mentioned specification)."

What do you suggest to me in this case? The invoice type is vendor invoice. I need help urgently.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much! I remove the objet from the table and I was able to close the past year and open the new one!

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to do a test run for the next depreciation run.  99% of the time someone hacks through a table to get past an error, it works and all is good.  But then they try and run depreciation for the next period and they get an error that's even worse.  You're not done until you can post the next period (even in test).

-nathan

Answers (0)