cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VK14 multiple condition text entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How would I select all of the conditions in VK14 and leave a note for all of them at the same time? Rather that selecting each condition and leaving the notes?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What do you mean by leaving a note? Please elaborate it. Did you check VK31 and VK34?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I make a change to a Price condition I am required to leave a note.  I do this by selecting the condition lines one at a time and using the condition texts function.  My question is; if I want to leave the same note for multiple price conditions is there a way to enter my note just once and have this note on every line of the condition record.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure but I have feelings that this is not possible. You might have to take help of ABAPER and see if he could implement some BAPI or function to add same text in multiple line items.

Thank$

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

With Curiosity

Why VK14 is being used instead of VK11

And you can use LSMW to create condition records.

How you are retrieving the data - Condition text.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mani,

I am using VK14 so that I can copy and keep a record of the existng record.  I dont just want to overwrite it.  Is there a way to select all records to leve a general price note in VK11?

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nick,

We use VK11 to update the price of 500 products which changes every fortnight.

Pr00 - condition type is created like

from today and till 31129999.

During Price change BDC is used to update the price, program use T CODE - VK11 and price update from today (update date) to 31129999.

System will not overwrite in the condition record. It creates a new condition record and changes the old condition record "to date" to one day before update date.

You can ask abaper to create BDC as per the key combination used for the condition type and with the Text - Note field.

In standard, system is not copying note to other line items (condition records)

Regards,

Mani