cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Manager 6.1 for Android 4.4.4 - Agentry client crashes when trying to attach stored picture

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using the tablet Samsung Galaxy Active (SM-T365) running Android 4.4.4

At the beginning I tested with a modified version of Work Manager 6.1.0 but now I tested with the out-of-the-box solution and I have the same issue. When I try to attach a picture already stored in the device to a notification, the Agentry client application crashes immediately after selecting the picture from Gallery or any other tool.

I have devices with lower Android versions that work but the most curious is that if I download the SAP Work Manager demo application from Google Play I can attach pictures.

So what can be the difference between the application in the Play store and the one I use? I tried different Agentry client versions and all are crashing...

Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What version of the Agentry client are you using?  Have you tried the latest SDK SP06 client?

Also, have you taken the version from the Play store and exited demo mode to get a blank client and tried connecting to your server to see if it still works?  If yes, then it is a client version issue.

--Bill

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

After exiting the demo mode and synchronize to my own SMP server I'm able to attach pictures, so there is no doubt that this is a version issue.

The problem is that the client version coming with the SAP Work Manager demo is 7.0.5.10 and the versions I can download from SAP have a different numeration and I can't get the same.

But I installed the client coming with SMP 30 SDK SP05 PL00 (quite old) which version is 7.0.5 according to the file name but once installed it says 7.0.5.7 and it worked. The 2 last versions available including the one for SP06 have this issue.

Anyway I created an incident in SAP support, I hope they will fix it for the next release.

Answers (0)