cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change storage location for HU managed in QI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Since many days I try to change storage location for several HU's managed in QI.

QM is active.

I've tried to use VLMOVE and QAC2 but the following error message is still appearing :

Change the inspection stock of material 84497 in QM only

Message no. QA495

I've tried to fix it using SPRO (Logistics - General > HU Management > Basics > Quality Management > Maintain Allowed Goods Movements)  by desactvating UD made for movement 323 but i'm still stuck.

Could you please provide me a solution to change storage location for HU's standing in QI stock type and managed in QM ????

Many thanks !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you set the flag 'insp.for HU' at the beginning of the process, the created inspection lot will be linked to HU-s, and these HU-s can be posted just via the inspection lot.

I am afraid that there is no workaround for this error message in the trs HU02 or HUMO. If a stock-relevant inspection type is active for a material in the QM inspection data of the material master, all goods movements in and out of inspection stock must be processed by QM. This means that:

- an inspection lot is created in the course of the goods movement

- the goods movement takes place within the scope of the usage decision"

There is the possiblity to transfer quantities of materials where QM is active plant to plant or storage location to storage location via transaction QAC2.

You could also post the partial quantity via the UD into blocked stock and execute the two-step-transfer posting afterwards.

Regards,

Natália