cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the Retention Period for Table history in DB02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

We had requirement where we need the table history statics in DB02 tcode to be retained for more than 6 months or year. By default the retention period is 3 months. Please let me know the parameter/ Setting need to be done in order to achieve the above objective. Please find below system details.

Thanks in Advance. your help is highly appreciated.

System: ERP 6.0

DB: MS SQL

Regards

Ravi Pandey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

manumohandas82
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please use the following in IN TRANSACTION DBACOCKPIT

Configuration - > Monitoring Settings . The daily  data is kept for  20 days and weekly stats foe 12 weeks . You may change it according to your requirement

Thanks ,

Manu

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

We want this data to be retained for the more than 3 months probably for 6 months or more.

For this could you check with SCN doc at ST03 Data Retention Time Settings - ABAP Development - SCN Wiki

Regards,

Gaurav

manumohandas82
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to ST03N -> Expert Mode ->Colelctor & performance DB ->performance Database ->Monitoring Database -> Reorganization

Thanks ,

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

Thanks for your reply.

I navigated to st03 t code the above mentioned path. I think the above setting is to retain data in st03

But my requirement is to retain the data of table size history in DB02.

This details can be found in DB02->Single table Analysis>Table/View Name Enter the any table name and hit enter. After that from top menu select Table History this will list out the statics of the table similar to above screen which i have pasted above.

We want this data to be retained for the more than 3 months probably for 6 months or more.

Regards

Ravi Pandey