cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner "xxxxxx" not found with partner function type bidder

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I am getting below issue , after entering supplier ID in Rfx.

checked the Supplier record (Having Supplier, Bidder & invoice party checks) &  BP ( having supplier & bidder role)

but if I run the POWL query for Bidder, BP number is displayed. suspect BP number not created for bidder while vendor replication.

How to correct the error?

Message displaying as BBP_PD 005 (Checked some OSS notes, only employee related issue, no supplier BP issue)

thanks

RR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be this very late response, but i feel this may come of use to someone if they face similar errors .

I faced the same scenario, after vendor replication data missed in tables BBPM_BUT_FRG0010 and BBPM_BUT_FRG0011.

The data can be maintained in the following way: -

T-code SE37

from menu path, Function Module--->Execute---->Test Sequences, enter

BBP_BUPA_FRG0010_CREATE

bbp_pd_sc_commit

now execute ( enter key from keyboard )

Get the partner guid of vendor/bidder from table VEMAP or BUT000 and enter in IV_PARTNER_GUID.

Expand IS_DATA and enter IS_BIDDER to 'X'.

Now execute this function module, go back and run the other function module BBP_PD_SC_COMMIT without entering any input parameters.

Once you are done, try finding the entries in tables BBPM_BUT_FRG0010 and BBPM_BUT_FRG0011.

Thanks and Regards,

Harinadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error details attached in screen shot

thanks

Ramireddy

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

Go to transaction BP, search for the business partner and open it in detail. Flip to edit mode and change the business partner role to bidder and save the changes as shown below.

Regards,

Ravi Pachauri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

thanks for update. bidder & vendor roles (BBP000, BBP001) are already maintained for this BP.

I have updated & saved, but issue exits & for verifying again, I deleted the bidder role & added again for this BP, still the issue is there.

thanks

Ramireddy

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check if the BP is centrally blocked?Also check in BBP_PD against the transaction if the transaction has got the PF  bidder. Also check the system messages there.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

BP is not blocked. I Have saved the RFx and checked in BBP_PD .

Partners for bidder is also there & got error message in the message section

BBP_PD

thanks

Ramireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After debugging we found that, this supplier don't have entry in table BBPM_BUT_FRG0011
this is bidder table, should be marked as Bidder. How to update this table?

regds

Ramiredy.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Ramiredy.B, did you solve your issue?