Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at JMOD condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am crating sales order with Invoice Correction req as a order type but when we go to pricing procedure of 2nd line item, here I can change basic price & other taxes but I won't be able to change Basic Excise Duty which I need to change from 10% to 12%.

I used Tax procedure is TAXINJ, but in JMOD condition type I am not able to change % value.

I tried to change % value with FV12, FTXP & VK12 but system won't allow to change.

Kindly Guide

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode.  You have already been asked to post all your CIN related queries here but again and again, you are posting in wrong forum.

Coming to your requirement, explain what exactly you were trying to do.  If you are trying to create a billing document against a delivery and you want to fetch a different excise duty in billing, then you can maintain the required date in the field "Service Rendered Date", provided you maintained condition record with the validity period of the service rendered date.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I am trying to create a sales order with an order type Invoice Correction Request.

Here, I wanted to change % of basic excise duty. I tried to change with VK12, FTXP & FV12.