Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA05 Sales Order list error while summation of order quantity and confirmed qty

anita_patil3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Friends;

We are facing a issue with standard SAP sales order list VA05. User is summing for sales order quantity and confirm order qty. This case std. report multiplying the order qty because in 0 confirmed qty also shown in order qty column and it is getting summed up. Pl. let me know if anybody worked on such issue.

Thanks;

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anita_patil3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Laximipathi;

This is the case to all std. sap clients at least we checked. In fact we summarised it as a error in std. report but we are looking for somebody worked on this. Even we searched for notes as well but nothing available.  Just sought the experienced opinion. Thank you very much.

Regards;

Avinash

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your post is not clear.  Since VA05 is a standard report, definitely, system will not show a wrong data.  How about in other clients ?  Moreover, I am not sure whether the screen shot you shared is only for one order type and customer in which case, only for the last line, I could see the line item number.   Nevertheless, if you are confident that system is showing incorrect total, you have to raise OSS message.

G. Lakshmipathi