cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Determination: No Receiver Could be Determined, but sender agreement test with OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I`m newbee to PI, i created a pingpong scenario, ERP1->PI->ERP1.

All the objects seems already created, and i test sender agreement, all successfully, 'sender agreenment' with ok, 'receiver determination' with ok,

'interface determination&mapping' with ok, 'receiver agreement' with ok.

But when i send data from ERP, i can clearly see in SXI_MONITOR the status is successfully, means sender is ok.

Then i go to PI SXI_MONITOR, there is a error with 'Receiver Determination: No Receiver Could be Determined'.

Maybe it`s easy to you, but a little hard to me, thanks your advise.

regards,

Archer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

-<Trace type="B" name="CL_RD_PLSRV-ENTER_PLSRV" level="1">

<Trace type="T" level="1">R E C E I V E R - D E T E R M I N A T I O N </Trace>

<Trace type="T" level="1"> Cache Content is up to date </Trace>

<Trace type="T" level="2">Start without given receiver </Trace>

<Trace type="T" level="2">Using Receiver Determination 00000000000000000000000000000000 </Trace>

<Trace type="T" level="1">No Relation found - accept given Receivers. </Trace>

<Trace type="T" level="2">Classic Receiver Determination via Rules. </Trace>

<Trace type="T" level="3">...create rule engine </Trace><Trace type="T" level="2">No Receiver found behaviour: 0 </Trace></Trace></Trace>

<Trace type="System_Error" level="3">Error exception return from pipeline processing! </Trace>

This log meaning?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dengyong,

Can you please upload the Sender Agreement, Receiver Determination, Interface Determination and Receiver Agreement screenshots here.

Regards,

Raju.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dengyong,

In the receiver determination interface name is small letter for word outbound but in the actual message in sxi_monitor capital letter with word Outbound, so please correct it then it will be ok.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SWCV is not editable, even in edit mode.

regards,

Archer

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah, in determination is 'Ar_Test_outbound_01', in sxi_monitor is 'Ar_Test_Outbound_01'.

I will rectify tomorrow, then restart. I will end this thread tomorrow early, thanks Praveen,

regards,

Archer

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Archer,

Yep didnt notice the observation made by Praveen. Please check that. It should work fine. Thats the reason may be you didnt get the source SWCV by default.

Regards,

Sriram

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dengyoong,

Go to PI sxi_monitor, check what is the Sender Service in your failed test, this sender service is the sender service that you should use in the integration directory.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, this is what i saw in PI sxi_monitor:

regards,

Archer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dengyong,

Software Component Version is missing.

Regards,

Soumyadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, i noticed this before, but i don`t know how to populate this, since it is not editable. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dengyong,

In the edit mode it will come as a dropdown list.

Regards,

Soumyadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archer,

Please select the sender SWCV in edit mode, save and activate. then try to restart the message.

Regards,

Sriram

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
yes, i noticed this before, but i don`t know how to populate this, since it is not editable

This could be because object name mismatch (interface and namespace) from ESR. could you please check service interface and namespace of ESR and ID?

Also do some dummy changes in receiver determination. now check the cache on ID.

menu-->Environment-->cache status Overview.

you should see the green status. if it is red the object is not updated properly in cache.

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Is you sender and and receiver both HRX_200 ?

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, Manoj, both HRX_200,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archer,

If you go further in the trace, you will find the actual issue. The details above are more of an information based on pipeline steps in PI.

From the look of it, it seems like an error to determine a receiver. Can you confirm if you have any condition in your receiver determination object in Integration directory?

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Seems no condition in my determination. i uploaded figure, you can check it. thanks.

regards,

Archer

Former Member
0 Kudos

i found below log,

<Trace type="T" level="1">Reading sender agreement </Trace>

<Trace type="T" level="1">Message does not contain a sender agreement </Trace>

<Trace type="T" level="1">Inbound validation by Integration Engine does not take place </Trace>

what`s this mean? problem at my playload?

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Either the payload is not satisfying the receiver determination condition or it is an issue with cache. If the condition is ok then restart the failed message from sxi_monitor.

Regards,

Soumyadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check at receiver determination level given sender and receiver details are matching or not.