cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation document is not the same as the original billing doc.Data inconsistency during processing of document

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i am cancelling a bliing document using VF11.

The Original Billing document NET value differs for the Cancel Billing Document.

However , The Cancel Billing document amount is 200 and Original billing document value is 100.

Cancel billing document value is more then the original billing document.

I have analysed the net value of both the billing documents and coud not find out the reason for the difference in 100 rs amount.

Error Message is VF056

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In normal circumstances, if you cancel a billing document, value should not differ at any cost.  In your case, if it is happening, then ensure, no billing user exit is triggering this issue.  With regard to the error message, have a look at the following OSS notes

• Note 51735 - Error message VF056 when cancelling
  • Note 618973 - Message VF056 during cancellation of an invoice
  • Note 124422 - Number of canceltn. items difs. fr. billing doc. 

which are related to older versions and not sure, which version your system is configured for

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshimipathi Ji ,

I agree to what you have said . Before i could apply SAP Notes , I have done detailed analysis and my findings are :

There is a material pricing condition type that has not got updated hence the difference.

Billing document has no number range assignment .

I cannot use update tab as delivery has been done already and its greyed out.

We are using Ecc 6.0 version . Please share the latest SAP notes.

Satviki

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Analysis :

My analysis started as The Cancel Billing document amount is 200 and Original billing document value is 100 why there is a difference of 100 . While comparing the sales order item condtions with billing document item condition , I have observed that there has been one condtion types that have not flown into the billing from the sales order.One condition type ZA01 has not flown into the billing .

I checked that the condtion record for this has been deleted. hence the difference of 100.