cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User can not change the Account Assignment in Header and Item for Sales Order and Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru’s,

There is a Scenario Related with the Account Assignment in Sales Order and Billing in Header and Line Item.

Scenario:-

When my user create’s a Sales Order, he would not be able to change the Account Assignment in Header and Line Item. User can view that which Account Assignment group is showing in header and line item (which is grey) which comes by default from Customer master and Material Master.

And same ways while creating the Billing he cannot change the Account Assignment in Header and Line item, but he can view that which Account Assignment group is showing in header and line item (which is grey)

When user is using the TCode VA01, VA02, VF01 & VF02 the account assignment should be grey (non-changeable mode) for those pre specified users, not for all users.

I have searched regarding this type of control in forum, but didn't found any relevant information.

I want to know that is that possible with Basis functionality or will need a user exit for it.

Kindly Suggest

Regards

Parag Pandya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you check if there is any screen variant activated for sale order and billing document? There is no field level configuration for sale order and billing document. We can only make fields in display mode with SHD0 variants or with ABAP. I hope your issue is due to screen variants. You need to create user specific variants which is possible for VF01 but not for VA01. For VA01 check in VOV8 order type settings if there is any variant assigned to sals document type? Please check and update.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for reply.

I know about the screen variant, and for a moment that idea came on my mind but, i can not apply that, becasue the we implementation SAP for that company around 1.5 yr back and now if we change the Tcode, it will create so many problems for the user as well as for management, and then Basis need to restrict the VA01, VF01 and create new roles for variant ........and so on....there woluld be so many changes we need to make in the system which is not feasible....

I hope you can understand the situation...

That's why i was looking for other option like User Exits or Control by Basis .....xyz...

Kindly suggest the best possible way....

Regards

Parag

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is a misunderstanding. I am talking about screen variant not transaction variant. What you are mentioning here is transaction variant. In screen variant you don't need to give authorization or remove authorization of any transaction code. VA01 and VF01 will be working like normal. For VA01 it will implemented for all users. Its better to go for MV45AFZZ enhancement for VA01 but for VF01 it could be done through user specific screen variant. Please search on this and take help of some ABAPER.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou....

Will work on it...and test it....!

Regards

Parag Pandya

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Don't forget to update the findings please.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MoazzaM,

Yes you were correct, my issue has been solve by doing the Screen variant (SHD0)

The Learnings are: -

1) It will not work only with screen variant alone.....!

2) We need to create the Transaction Variants along with the screen variant.

3) The Screen Variant will get attach with the Transaction variant while creating Transaction variant, becasue transaction variant use the screen variant program in it.

4) Then we have to assign this Transaction variant to the Standard Variants under that Create the Variant group and then Assign the user under that group, and then in the next tab active the standard variant.

This is the whole process we have to follow.

Thank You for the Suggestion.

Regards

Parag Pandya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Security