cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find Customer-Material Combination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having a requirement to find the customers and valid materials combination with Item cat-TAN.

Can anyone please suggest me which table i should look into to fulfill the requirement?

Thanks,

Anshuman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is not a complete requirement or you might have not explained well. What do you mean by valid materials and on what basis this combination would be determined? Customer material combination with TAN looks like sold materials to customers and this information is there in VBRP for invoices and VBAP for sale order.

Please explain your requirement.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is : I need to find a customer with Account Type, say "xxx" and Customer Pricing procedure "xxx" and see what material has been sold to that customer.

Hope this helps.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For this you need to develop a report using SAP query tool if you know this. If you don, then search in Google how to use SAP query reporting tool in SD or with other similar texts. You need to join tables KNA1, KNVV and VBRP.

For simple solution if this is one time activity then take a dump of any existing sale report. Take another dump of customer master data and use Vlookup in excel and prepare report.

What would be the frequency of this activity?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

This activity is performed only once.

I got your point, but i don't have access to write a program.

Where can I find the customer master data in a table with Account Type and Customer Pricing procedure?In which table it will be stored?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From your post, I don't think, you put some efforts on your own.  Open a sale order or billing document and just press F1 so that you will get the table details.  You can also very well check with your ABAP team in case you don't know the table names to write FS.  Please avoid asking such queries.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, this was not a query to write any FS. I am a trainee and learning things now. Sorry to say but I did not like the post you made on my question. Had it been such a ridiculous query then no one would have answered to it.

I am hurt and disgusted. and apologies if i have intruded while seeking help.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are a trainee or an expert, it is not important but what the most important factor is that you need to adhere to SCN rules which you can find to your right screen.  This is applicable to all members and SCN expects all members to search before posting.  You would accept that only if you put some efforts on your own, you will learn something and as you said since you are a trainee, you need to try on your own in your system; only then, it will get registered in your mind and you can come up to the top of the ladder in your career path.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Thank you for your valuable feedback. My purpose is solved. I myself found the answer to my question. And the answer is: in KNA1VV view, I am getting the customers which fulfill my requirement of desired account type and customer pricing procedure.

Thank you for your time.