cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Opentext, we cannot change and update while Disk Volume is full or locked

jongeun_song
Explorer
0 Kudos

In Opentext,. I have a problem that we cannot change and update while Disk Volume is full or locked

I have ERP 6.0 ehp6(SEP , which is PRD system ABAP + JAVA NETWEAVER 702 ERP 606 ) and OPENTEXT as Contens server ( Archive Server 10.1.1 )

we used one Original Archive ZT  mapped Disk Volume ZT_Volume that is stroed documents.

Disk Volume lock thesholds is setting 2% for Disk Volume ZT_Volume in my system. (‘ Min. free space on volumes in HDSK pool = 2%)

The parameter is explained that “This variable specifies the percentage of a hard disk volume that is to remain free. This is useful for marking a volume as full yet leaving a bit of space for future changes to the documents located on the volume.”

For this parameter explain. I think I can change and update a document using report  'SCMS_AO_TABLE_UPDATE' in standard function.

I performed a step below for test

I tried to change the file already stored  after Disk Volume locked.

But we cannot change and update while Disk Volume is full or locked.

Is this situation is correct?  Why can I not change the document?

update Report    -  call function 'SCMS_AO_TABLE_UPDATE'

Tomcat error message is below

2015-02-03 14:11:25,827 ERROR [http-9090-2] otx.LEA : com.opentext.ecm.lea.protocol.al.ALOutput - logException Caught exception of type com.opentext.ecm.lea.kernel.bridge.ICSJDSException: (ICS:0110) The content repository returned an error: code=3017, message=JdsErrorMessage:DS_NO_SPACE_ON_POOL_VOLUME[], description=All volumes in pool 'ZT_ZT_Pool' are locked or full

com.opentext.ecm.lea.common.ALException: (ICS:0001) Caught exception of type com.opentext.ecm.lea.kernel.bridge.ICSJDSException: (ICS:0110) The content repository returned an error: code=3017, message=JdsErrorMessage:DS_NO_SPACE_ON_POOL_VOLUME[], description=All volumes in pool 'ZT_ZT_Pool' are locked or full

at com.opentext.ecm.lea.protocol.al.ALRequest.throwALException(ALRequest.java:704)

at com.opentext.ecm.lea.protocol.al.ALRequest.runRequest(ALRequest.java:618)

at com.opentext.ecm.lea.protocol.al.ALRequest.service(ALRequest.java:362)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)

at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:861)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:606)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: com.opentext.ecm.lea.kernel.bridge.ICSJDSException: (ICS:0110) The content repository returned an error: code=3017, message=JdsErrorMessage:DS_NO_SPACE_ON_POOL_VOLUME[], description=All volumes in pool 'ZT_ZT_Pool' are locked or full

at com.opentext.ecm.asm.exception.ExceptionBase.convertToICSException(ExceptionBase.java:251)

at com.opentext.ecm.asm.dbobjects.JdsComponent.writeSimpleComponent(JdsComponent.java:1936)

at com.opentext.ecm.asm.rcs.service.impl.DocumentServiceImpl.createComponent(DocumentServiceImpl.java:973)

at com.opentext.ecm.asm.rcs.service.impl.DocumentServiceImpl.createComponent(DocumentServiceImpl.java:805)

at com.opentext.ecm.asm.rcs.service.impl.DocumentServiceImpl.createComponent(DocumentServiceImpl.java:727)

at com.opentext.ecm.asm.ics.service.JDocumentService.createComponent(JDocumentService.java:124)

at com.opentext.ecm.lea.kernel.impl.FilterService.createComponent(FilterService.java:182)

at com.opentext.ecm.lea.kernel.srv.ds.DocumentService.createComponent(DocumentService.java:84)

at com.opentext.ecm.lea.kernel.bridge.ForwardingService.createComponent(ForwardingService.java:377)

at com.opentext.ecm.services.al.BaseICSToELIB.createComponent(BaseICSToELIB.java:692)

at com.opentext.ecm.lea.protocol.al.ALRequest.create(ALRequest.java:1033)

at com.opentext.ecm.lea.protocol.al.ALRequest.runRequest(ALRequest.java:579)

... 14 more

Caused by: All volumes in pool 'ZT_ZT_Pool' are locked or full

at com.opentext.ecm.asm.exception.JdsIOException$Factory.getInstanceForNoSpaceInPool(JdsIOException.java:236)

at com.opentext.ecm.asm.dbobjects.JdsPool.getFreeVolumeRR(JdsPool.java:613)

at com.opentext.ecm.asm.dbobjects.JdsPool.getFreeVolume(JdsPool.java:540)

at com.opentext.ecm.asm.dbobjects.JdsComponent.makeComponentLocationForWrite(JdsComponent.java:1307)

at com.opentext.ecm.asm.dbobjects.JdsComponent.writeComponentToDisk(JdsComponent.java:956)

at com.opentext.ecm.asm.dbobjects.JdsComponent.writeSimpleComponent(JdsComponent.java:1921)

... 24 more

Best regards...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183148
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jong,

I am not sure which storage system you are using.

1)    Check for the dsDisk.log  or dsHdskRm.log to identify the root cause of the problem

2)    If no problem is identified in the logs. Check for the free space on the storage system and try to change the percentfree  by using the dsclient command with chgVolP.

3)    There may be also possibility of hardware failure. Please check the hw_errors.log.

4)    If you find the any problem with purge job from dsDik.log. run the purge job to free some space.

Last thing is make sure that you have enough space on storage system to deal with it.

Let me know your email id to share the document how I tackled it. Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks,

Kolusu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kolusu,

Thanks for the information, i actually had similar issues. Please find the below Errors in Opentext.

- Error executing job 'Puge_Buffer2': dshdskrm failed

- Error executing job 'Write_P3_iso': ISO write job failed (exit code 1); dropping remaining queue entries

- Error executing job 'Write_ZSOFDB_iso': Jukebox is invalid: Attempt to use jukebox netapp-ZSOFDB for pool ZSOFDB_iso failed

Please do send me the doc to my mail id(mkaramala@aol.com).

Thanks and appriciate your help.

Best Reg,

MBK.

former_member183148
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan Babu,

Please send dsDisk.log  or dsHdskRm.log

Thanks,

Kolusu