Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appraisal docs are not opening in the SAP Portal

0 Kudos

Good day all

Can anybody please assist.

Our client is on EP7.4 EHP7

When executing the WD app "HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_MSS from EHp7, the Appraisal Doc HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT opens.

I uploaded the APP into the SAP portal and when I try to open the Appraisal Doc, get the following error:

The Web Dynpro application was called up with the wrong URL parameters.

Thanks in advance

Faeeda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faeeda,

Are you looking for one iview calling another iview ? I thought when you preview your first iview , you are getting ' wrong url paased ' error.

Are you able to see your app correctly while previewing your iview which points to HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_MSS ?

If you are looking for iview calling another iview, Here's a link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/35939

http://scn.sap.com/thread/416350

Thanks & regards

Saikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faeeda,

You can check these properties in your webdynpro iview which you have used to integrate your webdynpro application with the portal. Are you passing any input / application parameters to your webdynpro application ? If yes then , you need to fill application parameters property and may be you can try giving * in the ' parameters forwarded to webdynpro ' property or say 'app.id' to parameters forwarded to webdynpro property.

Hope this helps !

Thanks & regards

Saikrishna

0 Kudos

the first iview looks like this

and the Iview that is supposed to open but do not have the following properties

How do I make the first 1st iview know to call the 2nd one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faeeda,

Good Day !

Did you check ' application parameters' and ' parameters forwarded to webdynpro ' property of your webdynpro iview ?

Thanks & Regards

Saikrishna

0 Kudos

Hi Saikrishna

Please let me know where to check and which parameters to use

Thank you