cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Pass Select-Options as URL parameters in Webdynpro ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any that we can pass Select-Options as URL parameters in Webdynpro ABAP? When i Pass the value as Paramter-Low Or Paramter-High , I am not able to see them.

Thanks,

Vishnu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya/Ram,

Thanks!! For your Reply's . You are right, the Fields are not passing into the Second view. I have created a custom T-code to the second view directly as this is the view that actually pulls the  report. Instead of the Standard T-code i have used the custom t-code in my report. Now i am able to see the fields getting populated.

Thanks,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

So if your issue is resolved, please close the thread by marking suitable replies as helpful / correct answer.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My understanding is that you are passing the select option values to url
to call another wd application.

Do you want to pass it as a range table or just the low & high values?

You say that you passed low & high values but you are not able to see them. Could you explain your requirement clearly so that we can help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the requirement below to call the SAP T-code through Webdynpro and default the values . I am able to call the T-code and i was able to pass the value into the Control area but I am unable to pass the values into the Cost center field  .  Please find the code shown below. Thanks!! in advance.

CONCATENATE 'http://XXXXX.edu:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?~transaction=FB03'

'%20RF05L-BELNR=' gc_control

';RF05L-BUKRS =' gc_bukrs

';RF05L-GJAHR=' gc_fiscal

';BR_BELNR-LOW=' gc_control

';BR_BLART-LOW=' gc_BLART

INTO URL.

*  call the url which we created above

LO_WINDOW_MANAGER->CREATE_EXTERNAL_WINDOW(

EXPORTING

URL = URL

RECEIVING

WINDOW = LO_WINDOW ).

LO_WINDOW->OPEN( ).

Initial Screen of FB03 is populated as all are single fields.

When The user clicks on Document list the system takes us to the Report with Select Options fields. Here the Document number and Fiscal year, Document Type are not Being Populated.

Thanks,

Vishnu

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

It seems like you have set the values of company code , fiscal year in the inital screen. But are you sure, these values still holds the same when you are clicking on the document list.

Try to debug at that event and check it. Believe the values you have set in the screen is not event catchable for FB03.

BR,

RAM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see the same behavior in backend too. If I go to t-code FB03, fill values in initial screen & click on document list, only the company code value is passed to the next screen.

Try to set external break point in related program for FB03, and check if the values are passed while calling the second screen.

I think it is not possible to transfer values to the second screen alone as given in the below link:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/EP/How+to+fill+parameters+on+the+initial+screen+of+a+transactio...