cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Splitting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts, Please suggest on the below scenario

I have a business where I need to sell multiple products for a single product as promotion. As Free goods support 1:1, i took the option of Bill of material.

The header Item category is TAN and the Sub item as TANN and it was determined correctly in Sales Order/Delivery. As i added the free goods condition type R100 in Pricing procedure, the sub item net value shows as 0 and the main item has the value flowing correctly. Under Item category TANN, Billing relevance is A, Pricing is B, statistical value as X, checked on returns as to test the return scenario. Batch is required, so batch determination tab is also checked

Now I am getting issue while doing billing. The invoice is splitting, 1st invoice shows the main item and the 2nd one shows the free goods components.

I want a consolidate billing for both free goods and main item as per the requirement. The Split analysis shows the combination of 001/DIst chnl/Div is present in the Free goods invoice whereas its blank in the main item invoice. Trying to get what 001 is, the copy control from delivery to billing with item category TANN has a transfer routine 001. details below. I am not finding any other header data difference for this split like payment terms, Billing date etc. I also need to test the same scenario with return as the business expects free goods to be returned to the store sometime. The stock has to be verified with values which was not there before.

Additional split criteria

DATA: BEGIN OF ZUK,

MODUL(3) VALUE '001',

VTWEG LIKE VBAK-VTWEG,

SPART LIKE VBAK-SPART,

END OF ZUK.

ZUK-SPART = VBAK-SPART.

ZUK-VTWEG = VBAK-VTWEG.

VBRK-ZUKRI = ZUK.

Reg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumita,

I had similar issue few days back but in my case spli analysis showed - foreign trade number which was different for 2 invoices.

In your case :- "001" is data transfer routine for billing documents. Its a SAP standard data transfer routine with description- Invoice Split (sample). ( you can check this by executing VOFM trnasaction--> go to data trasfer tab and click on billing documents.

VBRK- ZUKRI- states the combination criteria for 2 billing documents.

Can i know if there was any other differences specified during split analysis?

Regards

Hema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

There is only one difference in VBRK-ZUKRI. The invoice is splitting for combination criteria in the free goods invoice(001-DC-DV).

Reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone suggest which transfer routine in standard is appropriate for (Del-Billing) copy control in this type of scenario (2 line items, TAN and TANN)

Reg

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sumita,

As a test in Sandbox, remove the DataTransfer routine at item category level TAN and TANN from t-code VTFL and then create the flow and check if split is happening.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks TW for the suggestion. I did that yesterday and Split is not happening. I am able to run the scenario now till return Invoice. Return Invoice is not released to accounting as R100 is not assigned to COPA values.

Now I have few more questions

a) While I have not assigned R100 to COPA value field, How system allowed to release the original invoice before and now throwing error while doing the return invoice

b) As per my expectation,the Free goods are flowing with net value 0 from sales order to return invoice. What I wonder is about the values of COGS and Inventory account. The G/L posting for both are showing in all the line items(TAN/TANN). In brief, the free goods independent line item also show the COGS/Inventory ac values for all the line items(Including Main item).

Reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all, I did the statistical value blank in TANN (X before) and the pricing in the free goods item were active now, the financial calculation is working fine as per FI consultant. Thanks a lot for your suggestions

Reg

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sumita,

I donot know what 001 could be!

Are the distribution channel and division the same for main and sub items?

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes TW, the Dist Chnl/Div are same across header and divisions

Reg

Sunita