cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing Problem in Deploying EAR for Client Java Proxy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing problems in deploying EAR in PI/XI server.

The scenario is Client Java Proxy to SAP

. I have followed the the pdf-how to create java proxies in 3.0. Using that I have created the EJB module and it archive.

Finally created the EAR without errors. But while deploying the same in PI server, it throws the following error. Please do help me out in providing any inputs on the same.

Deploy trace is seen below:-

Deploy of the ear has errors :

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/BusPartnerEAR..

Reason: Errors while compiling:

D:/usr/sap/ECD/DVEBMGS03/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/BusPartnerEAR/EJBContainer/temp/temp1175887267437/com/mud/sAPFICA/businessPartner/_MIOSBusinessPartner_PortTypeRemoteObjectImpl0_0_Tie.java:91: illegal escape character

if (method.equals("U0024descriptor")) {

^

D:/usr/sap/ECD/DVEBMGS03/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/BusPartnerEAR/EJBContainer/temp/temp1175887267437/com/mud/sAPFICA/businessPartner/_MIOSBusinessPartner_PortTypeRemoteObjectImpl0_0_Tie.java:98: illegal escape character

if (method.equals("U0024jcoRuntimeMetaData")) {

^

D:/usr/sap/ECD/DVEBMGS03/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/BusPartnerEAR/EJBContainer/temp/temp1175887267437/com/mud/sAPFICA/businessPartner/_MIOSBusinessPartner_PortTypeRemoteObjectImpl0_0_Tie.java:112: illegal escape character

if (method.equals("U0024generationInfo")) {

^

D:/usr/sap/ECD/DVEBMGS03/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/BusPartnerEAR/EJBContainer/temp/temp1175887267437/com/mud/sAPFICA/businessPartner/_MIOSBusinessPartner_PortTypeRemoteObjectImpl0_0_Tie.java:119: illegal escape character

if (method.equals("U0024messageSpecifier")) {

^

D:/usr/sap/ECD/DVEBMGS03/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/BusPartnerEAR/EJBContainer/temp/temp1175887267437/com/mud/sAPFICA/businessPartner/_MIOSBusinessPartner_PortTypeRemoteObjectImpl0_0_Tie.java:152: illegal escape character

if (method.equals("U0024runtime")) {

^

D:/usr/sap/ECD/DVEBMGS03/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/BusPartnerEAR/EJBContainer/temp/temp1175887267437/com/mud/sAPFICA/businessPartner/_MIOSBusinessPartner_PortTypeRemoteObjectImpl0_0_Tie.java:195: illegal escape character

if (method.equals("U0024messageSpecifierRead")) {

^

D:/usr/sap/ECD/DVEBMGS03/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/BusPartnerEAR/EJBContainer/temp/temp1175887267437/com/mud/sAPFICA/businessPartner/_MIOSBusinessPartner_PortTypeRemoteObjectImpl0_0_Tie.java:202: illegal escape character

if (method.equals("U0024messageSpecifier__")) {

^

D:/usr/sap/ECD/DVEBMGS03/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/BusPartnerEAR/EJBContainer/temp/temp1175887267437/com/mud/sAPFICA/businessPartner/_MIOSBusinessPartner_PortTypeRemote_Stub.java:93: illegal escape character

org.omg.CORBA_2_3.portable.OutputStream out = (org.omg.CORBA_2_3.portable.OutputStream)_request("U0024descriptor", true);

^

D:/usr/sap/ECD/DVEBMGS03/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/BusPartnerEAR/EJBContainer/temp/temp1175887267437/com/mud/sAPFICA/businessPartner/_MIOSBusinessPartner_PortTypeRemote_Stub.java:112: illegal escape character

ServantObject so = servantpreinvoke("U0024descriptor", MIOSBusinessPartner_PortTypeRemote.class);

^

D:/usr/sap/ECD/DVEBMGS03/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/BusPartnerEAR/EJBContainer/temp/temp1175887267437/com/mud/sAPFICA/businessPartner/_MIOSBusinessPartner_PortTypeRemote_Stub.java:134: illegal escape character

org.omg.CORBA_2_3.portable.OutputStream out = (org.omg.CORBA_2_3.portable.OutputStream)_request("U0024jcoRuntimeMetaData", true);

^

D:/usr/sap/ECD/DVEBMGS03/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/BusPartnerEAR/EJBContainer/temp/temp1175887267437/com/mud/sAPFICA/businessPartner/_MIOSBusinessPartner_PortTypeRemote_Stub.java:153: illegal escape character

ServantObject so = servantpreinvoke("U0024jcoRuntimeMetaData", MIOSBusinessPartner_PortTypeRemote.class);

^

D:/usr/sap/ECD/DVEBMGS03/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/BusPartnerEAR/EJBContainer/temp/temp1175887267437/com/mud/sAPFICA/businessPartner/_MIOSBusinessPartner_PortTypeRemote_Stub.java:216: illegal escape character

org.omg.CORBA_2_3.portable.OutputStream out = (org.omg.CORBA_2_3.portable.OutputStream)_request("U0024generationInfo", true);

^

D:/usr/sap/ECD/DVEBMGS03/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/BusPartnerEAR/EJBContainer/temp/temp1175887267437/com/mud/sAPFICA/businessPartner/_MIOSBusinessPartner_PortTypeRemote_Stub.java:235: illegal escape character

ServantObject so = servantpreinvoke("U0024generationInfo", MIOSBusinessPartner_PortTypeRemote.class);

^

D:/usr/sap/ECD/DVEBMGS03/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/BusPartnerEAR/EJBContainer/temp/temp1175887267437/com/mud/sAPFICA/businessPartner/_MIOSBusinessPartner_PortTypeRemote_Stub.java:257: illegal escape character

org.omg.CORBA_2_3.portable.OutputStream out = (org.omg.CORBA_2_3.portable.OutputStream)_request("U0024messageSpecifier", true);

21 errors

Awaiting for your replies...

Regards,

Dhana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no code written for the same i.e. for deployment. I have just imported the java proxy zip file generated from PI repository and created an EAR out of that. Probably after successful deployment, thought of writing a java client program for triggerin the proxy call.

Will there be any encoding problems while deploying the EAR in PI box?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I faced the same problem when deploying with Visual Admin. And I believe U0024 (dollar sign) must be \u0024 to make the string literal correct. There is no answer for this but my colleague found that deploying proxy (EAR) from Developer Studio works fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your input..

I have also opend the EAR as ZIP file and deleted the existing listing libaries

apart from the actual implementing Jar and META-INF folder.

I have tried deploying the Jar for the second time, it is throwing the same error.

What I did is...Once the EAR is created, I went to Resource perspective in NWDS and copied the EAR from the EAR project and used the same for deployment.

Is there is anything else to be modified or deleted before deployement?

Regards,

Dhana

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Error messages pops out stating

>> illegal escape character

Kindly check the Java code in the above mentioned line number

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have included all the supporting class file while Importing in PI and also try re importing again into the PI server.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss