Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ1 error in PI

former_member305064
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm wondering that i didn't find any failed messages in Outbound queue(SMQ1). Sometimes i think SMQ1 will not come in any circumstances. Here i want to make  a Message fail in outbound queue. Can any one tell me how to make that happen and will TRFC's fail in SMQ1 if the RFC destination fail's and if the receiver is not ECC how can i make sure the messages will fail in SMQ1.

I'm using PI 7.1

Your responses are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

May be i understand you wrong, do you want to generate an error for testing purposes?, have you tried setting a incorrect destination?

Sometimes when the endpoint ECC is down i can see the message in the SMQ1, another cases are for example a PI memory problem, the PI has not enough disck/DB space to store the trace logs, QOS EOIO and one error message does the next messages will stuck and so on.

Hope this helps and i've understood your requeriment.

Regards.

former_member305064
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vila,

Good day!

Thanks for your help. I'm doing a testing that's why i asked this. I'll try the scenario you said but how can i make that the messages are scheduled on outbound side(SMQ1).

Thanks,

Satish.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

how can i make that the messages are scheduled on outbound side(SMQ1).

Good morning. Have you tried to deregister the queues in SXMB_ADM->Deregister Queues?

Another option is to develop an scenario with quality of service EOIO, and the mesages will be enqueued.

Regards.

Answers (0)