cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUM patching failed in phase MAIN_NEWBAS/XPRAS_AIMMRG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

I get the error message on EHP 7 for ERP 6.0 (SPS03) on Hana in SUM in the phase: XPRAS_AIMMRG.

I would patch the system to SPS 5:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XPRA ERRORS and RETURN CODE in SAPR740XPRA90000044.XXX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A3 ESNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT 015 Object "AC_MM_PUR_PO_HISTORY" ("Calculation View"), package "sap.erp.sappl.mm.pur.po-history", was processed successfully

A4 ESNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT 025 "Model deployment started: sap.""erp.sappl.mm.pur.po-history/AC""_MM_PUR_PO_HISTORY timestamp:""2015-02-02,16:46:58.737"

A3 ESNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT 015 Object "AC_MM_PUR_POLIST" ("Calculation View"), package "sap.erp.sappl.mm.pur.me", was processed successfully

A4 ESNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT 025 "Model deployment started: sap.""erp.sappl.mm.pur.me/AC_MM_PUR_""POLIST timestamp: 2015-02-02,1""6:47:00.210"

A4 ESNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT 025 "Finished activation phase. Sta""rting regeneration phase now."" "" "

A3EESNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT 016 Object "SDM_KPI" ("Procedure"), package "sap.erp.sappl.pph.v02.read.sdm", was processed with errors.

A4EESNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT 025 "invalid name of function or pr""ocedure: sap.erp.sappl.pph.v02"".read.sdm/SDM_LATE_SUPPLIES_CA""LC: line 266 col 18 (at pos 10"

A4EESNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT 025 "049)"" "" "" "

A3EESNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT 016 Object "WRITE_BUFFER_TEST" ("Procedure"), package "sap.erp.sappl.pph.v02.read.buffer", was processed with errors.

A4EESNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT 025 "Object could not be activated""due to previous activation err""ors"" "

A3EESNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT 016 Object "WRITE_BUFFER1" ("Procedure"), package "sap.erp.sappl.pph.v02.read.buffer", was processed with errors.

A4EESNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT 025 "Object could not be activated""due to previous activation err""ors"" "

A3EESNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT 016 Object "DELETE_BUFFER1" ("Procedure"), package "sap.erp.sappl.pph.v02.read.buffer", was processed with errors.

A3EESNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT 016 Object "DELETE_BUFFER" ("Procedure"), package "sap.erp.sappl.pph.v02.read.buffer", was processed with errors.

A3EESNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT 016 Object "CHECK_BUFFER_WITH_PFE3" ("Procedure"), package "sap.erp.sappl.pph.v02.read.buffer", was processed with errors.

A2EESNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT 080 Aggregated import of HANA Delivery Units failed

A4EESNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT 025 "Repository: Activation failed""for at least one object;At lea""st one error was encountered d""uring regeneration of impacted"

A4EESNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT 025 "objects. Please see the Check""Result information for detaile""d information about the root c""ause. All objects without erro"

A4EESNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT 025 "rs and all impacted objects wi""thout errors have been activat""ed."" "

A3 ESDRPLI 266 Alias external view "POLIST_ODT" of DB view "sap.erp.sappl.mm.pur.me/AC_MM_PUR_POLIST" generated successfully

A3 ESDRPLI 266 Alias external view "PUREQITEM" of DB view "sap.erp.sappl.mm.pur.me/AT_MM_PUR_REQ_ITEM" generated successfully

A3 ESDRPLI 266 Alias external view "PUR_DOC_ITEM" of DB view "sap.erp.sappl.mm.pur.me/AT_MM_PUR_DOC_ITM" generated successfully

A3 ESDRPLI 266 Alias external view "POHVAL" of DB view "sap.erp.sappl.mm.pur.po-history/AC_MM_PUR_PO_HISTO" generated successfully

2EEPU133 Errors occurred during post-handling "SNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT_IMPORT" for "NHDU" "L"

3 EPU135 "SNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT_IMPORT" belongs to package "SNHI_DELIVERY_UNIT_PROXY"

2EEPU136 The errors affect the following components:

2EEPU137    "BC-DWB-AIE-AHI" ("Tools for ABAP and HANA Integration")

1 ETP111 exit code           : "8"

Can everybody help me or any idea? It is very urgend.

Thanks

Regards

Gustavo Gonzalez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo, have you managed to solve the issue, I am facing the same problem...

Thanks

Martina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello martina,
her the solution
run the sql command to show inactive components on hana studio

SELECT DISTINCT(T2."DELIVERY_UNIT") FROM "_SYS_REPO"."ACTIVE_OBJECT" AS T1 LEFT OUTER JOIN "_SYS_REPO"."PACKAGE_CATALOG" AS T2 ON T1."PACKAGE_ID" = T2."PACKAGE_ID" WHERE T1."PACKAGE_ID" like 'sap.erp.%' AND T1."OBJECT_STATUS" = 1

If show the output so

HCO_ERP_SAPPL_PPH_V02_RD_SDM

Than run the report SNHI_NHDU_POST_PROCESS in SE38 and use the following settings: First select 'Activate Delivery Unit content'
and deselect 'Actuvate HTC', afterwards enter 'HCO_ERP_SAPPL_PPH_V02_RD_SDM' as 'Name' and exeute the report. If the activation is successful
you should see only green log lines after report execution. If this is the case and all is green, you can repeat the failing SUM step.

Regards
Gustavo Gonzalez

Answers (0)