cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unified Rendering SAP_UI 7.40 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

we are on SRM Server 7.13 EHP3(SAP_UI 7.40 / SAPK-74007INSAPGUI). I tried to update the unified rendering by using WIKI http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDABAP/Unified+Rendering+Notes+-+Which+one+to+apply

The note 2106062 cant be installed though, because of error "Content data for object ur_mimes_nw7.zip not found"

Did somebody experience the same Problem and can help me out?

Thank you and best regards,

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Problem has been solved.

I loaded another version of the .zip file in MIME Repository. It seems there was no active Version available.

Best regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

I kind of facing similar issue. While trying to apply the latest unified rendering note there is popup that reads "Content data for object 'ur_mimes_nw7.zip' not found". could you let me know how you loaded another version of .zip file ? did you you use program "WDG_MAINTAIN_UR_MIMES" to force MIME deployment?

Thanks

Mukundhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mukundhan,

i am not sure my approach for this problem was the right one. But since the portal didnt show any content i had nothing to lose:

In Transaction SE80 i chose MIME Repository. Then the ur_mimes_nw7.zip can be found in path SAP->PUBLIC->BC->UR. With right click on the object it was possible to load another Version.

Best regards,

Andreas

Answers (0)